Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nail of The Day: Nicole by OPI: A Million Sparkles

I cut my nails over the weekend because they were starting to get really long, after I was done that I decided to paint my nails. I chose one of my rarely used polish and I have no clue why I never use it. This is the most pigmented glitter polish I have EVER seen! Only 2 coats of this was used and it looks absolutely amazing! I just love the rainbow sparkles it has in this. It makes it look so beautiful on my nails. Even if it a spring time kind of polish it is just to beautiful to not use.



I read lots of blogs on Beauty but I never hear anyone talk about Nicole by OPI. it's actually a really good brand. I like it a whole lot better than I do Sephora by OPI because these are way more pigmented! I really think that it's a brand not everyone is familiar with. What do you think?



Do you have any Nicole by OPI Polishes?

xox Lexie

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's gorgeous !
    No i don't have any Nichole by OPi polishes but i def. should get some.

    xxLiyana

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my sister got me into them and I love it! I'd try some nice berry colors for fall! xox Lexie

    ReplyDelete