Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: Review & Swatch!

Over the weekend I was getting a gift for my grandmas birthday and when I went into Sephora It was awful, something made me just want every single thing in the store and I did a little damage. This product was one of the many other damages! I also got the Urban Decay Naked 2 pallet because every time I go to my Sephora they still never have it! But the just got in a shipment, I'm so excited!


As you can see the packaging is just totally adorable! I love the Hershey kiss on it and I just love that it's made with real Cocoa powder. And the fact that this bronzer is matte makes it even better! 




I'm not one of those girls who likes shimmer in their bronzer, the farthest shimmer amount I would go with a bronzer is Laguna from NARS but nothing more! Although I do like shimmer in Blushes because of the sheen! :)I think I would recommend this for light to medium skin tones because for darker complections I think this would just be like a setting powder.


I personally think that this bronzer has topped my Hoola, Laguna and all my other drugstore Bronzers.  This bronzer is not to dark like Hoola, but It still has lots of pigmentation which is what I love. I love using this bronzer in the fall and winter because it warms your skin up beautifully which if you lose your tan very past like me or is pale this would be perfect. 

Too faced Chocolate soleil bronzer retails for $29 and has 10g of powder. I love this bronzer and So will you!

What's your favorite high-end bronzer?
xox Lexie :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite bronzer has to be the Soleil tan de chanel and Mac harmony

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo Sounds good, will look into that! xox Lexie :)

    ReplyDelete