Saturday, November 10, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in Perpetual Purple & Iced Latte, Review & Swatches!

I went on a drugstore makeup shopping spree and I noticed these two Shadows. I don't have a lot of L'Oreal things so I figured I'd try them out and If I didn't like them then give them to my older sister. I thought they would be like a pigment or lose shadow.( which I can't stand, they are so messy!!) So I opened it up and swatched it on my hand and It reminded me of the Color Tattoos by Maybelline but in a powder form, because the packaging is so alike!


 See how it looks somewhat similar to the Maybelline ones, except they are rounded & this one is more square!


I think the color of this is just outstanding! For all over the lid it's just flawless,when the cashier was ringing this up she looked at me and smiled so I guessed that meant it had to be good!


 I don't know why but whenever I tried to swatch this and take a picture it was blurry for no reason! But you can still see just how BEAUTIFUL this color is! This is one of my new favorites!


  So beautiful! When I seen this one it was hard not to resist but at least I only got two! I had five in my cart!



 This is just the most richest, deepest and most beautiful purple I have ever seen! I love how the purple has a hint of black in it as well! When I apply this, I use a shader brush by sigma and It's just amazing!


The swatch even has a nice silvery, purple black hint to it. Perfect for smoky eyes and a nude lip eh? I think so?

You need to try these, you won't be disappointed!
What's your favorite thing from L'Oreal? I like their blushes too!
xox Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment