Monday, November 5, 2012

 C.O Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm: My Thoughts!

Picked up a new Lip balm at Bath & Body Works and I LOVE IT! even more than my Baby Lips from Maybelline! I love that I can actually taste the lemon on my lips! and It reminds me so much of the packaging of the Nivea lip balms. I love this! It's one of those products I can put over a lipstick and It can be just so wonderful


I just think that for $7.50 (kind of expensive for a lip balm) is worth it! and Is wonderful for chapped lips because it has SPF 20 and it even feels moisturizing than the baby lips as well!



It comes out clear which is nice because you can wear it alone which makes your lips more bigger and plump looking or gives some nice shine over a matte lipstick.

I love this C.O Bigelow brand, what about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment