Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Revlon Escapism Collection: Photoready Cream Blushes!

My friend sells old limited edition drugstore makeup products for very cheep! She sells them any 4 things for $5 how amazing is that! I got two cream blushes and two powder blushes from the drugstore for $5! Your going to see a lot more Drugstore reviews now because I stocked up on products! I spent about $40... oops :) I got 2 of the Revlon Photoready cream blushes in the little glass jars...


The shades that I picked up was Flushed, a really nice hot bright pink but beautiful when lightly applied, and Coral Reef,  A bright hot coral! I find that since they are in jar form, they're much easier to rub around and apply on your face then the Dream Bouncy Blushes, I also think the formula is better as well! 

If you would like to purchase these I found a link on amazon since they are limited edition! Just click the purple words and it will take you right to them :)

Coral Reef Blush   Flushed Blush

As you can see the colors in the jar look so scary to even put on your face, especially the coral one, it looks like a recipe for clown cheeks! But when lightly applied it gives you the most beautiful natural flush on your cheeks!


I actually built up the color on the swathes, it's about 2 to 3 rubs so it's not as pigmented as the cream blushes from NYX (SPOILER ALERT! I got some of there powder blushes too from my friend :)) No product I have every gotten from Revlon has disappointed me so good job again Revlon!

What do you think of cream blushes? which brand is your favorite?   Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment