Wednesday, November 28, 2012

L'Oreal The Balm Lipstick in Rose Elixir: Review & Swatch! 

I've been browsing around finding new lipsticks at the drugstore and I found this. It said " The Balm" so I thought maybe it was like the Revlon lip butters, more than a lip balm but same as a lipstick. I love Revlon Lip Butters! so I knew I had to try this one as well.







































Similar packaging as the lip butters! But I like the quilted design and that you can actually see the color through the lid better but still I do like this because this one has SPF! which is a must have considering my lips are always so dry!



The swatch of this is just gorgeous! I really like bubblegum pinks on my lips considering I have fair skin! It's got a nice sheen to it so it's not completely matte but I really do like it!




On my lips this is just beautiful! Even after I give someone a little pucker it doesn't even move! Like a lip stain but in balm form!


Overall, as much as I like these, There will always be a special place in my heart for those Lip Butters. I really am impressed though! The formulation and application is just wonderful and the color payoff for the price is incredible! I am so gonna be looking for more of these!


what do you think? Lip Butters or The Balm?
xox Lexie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment