Friday, November 23, 2012

bareMinerals Eye shadow duo in The Top Shelf: Review & Swatches!

I'm not much of an bareMinerals fan but I figured I try something and maybe it would change my mind, I got this eye shadow duo because around the holidays I like a gold champagne lid and a nice bold red lip.
One thing I absolutely do not like about these is that they outside gets EXTREMELY messy! I've found it's like that with NARS products too. I like the packaging but it gets way to dirty!



I think that the colors are absolutely beautiful in the lid! This is the reason it caught my eye. I thought this would be a more natural kind of shadow too.


I absolutely love the gold color. It reminds me of the Bold Gold Color Tattoo from Maybelline (maybe I could use that for a base!) For the white one it's way to chalky! especially on the eyes!

Overall, I do not like spending 20 dollars for practically one eye shadow that i like. And the gold one creases extremely bad on me if I don't have a primer. Did I really like it? No. Will I but It again? No.


What do you think of bareMinerals? 


xo Lexie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment