Saturday, November 3, 2012

 Bath & Body Works Leaves Candle; Thoughts..

I went to Bath & Body Works recently because yes, it was 2 for $20 again. Whenever they have that I can't resist it! I've seen this scent last year but never cared to pick it up. I'm so glad I did! I love burning candles in fall and winter because they just light up a house.



I not only like the smell of this candle but I like the design too. I've seen the one they had last year but never really cared for it. Since I had a 10 of $30 coupon I got 3 candles for $20 (bargain shopper) So I figured I'd try some scents I haven't tried before. I love the smell of this candle it's a apple, berry, vanilla and spice all together and it's just amazing.

The description of this candle is " A fragrance that embodies the richness of fall- with all of it's colors and pleasures- featuring noted of golden nectar, ripe delicious apple and red berries." This couldn't fit the description any better.


What's your favorite Bath & Body Works Candle?
xox Lexie
















No comments:

Post a Comment