Monday, November 12, 2012


Monday Questionnaire: November 12, 2012


I don't know what it is but I have been exhausted and extremely tired this weekend. So this picture is how I spent my weekend! But sadly it's Monday, no more sleeping in :(

                                               Image courtesy of google.



1.) Mood:  Alright, Tired like I said I've been exhausted the whole weekend!
2.) What was the last thing you ate?  Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Thin...My Favorite :)
3.) Current nail polish: Opi Malaga Wine blog post here.
4.) Are you a white socks kind of person or do you prefer colors/prints/designs? Definitely a colored girl! White socks are so plain and boring, but colored, get the party starting!
5.) Are you a texter or caller? Definitely a caller! I feel as if I'm with the person when on the phone!
6.) Current outfit: American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans, & an American Eagle Sweater, with some Riding boots! :) It's cold out!

7.) Did you ever get detention in grade school?  Yes! I got in trouble for walking out of class when I had to go to the bathroom, If I gotta pee, I gotta pee!
8.) What is your favorite quote? (or one of them) Be your own kind of beautiful! & Live the life of you love and Love the life you live! What a mouthful!
9.) Which celebrity's style to you admire most? Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, & Demi Lovato! :)
10.) Weekly goals: Finally get some youtube videos up! I still need to figure out a channel name but it's hard! I want something different than my blog name. Hopefully I can soon!



















No comments:

Post a Comment