Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Benefit Sexy Little Stowaway Kit!: Review & My Thoughts!

So I've been on a benefit getup. I've been purchasing all their products recently because I just have like a fetish with it. I find benefit a "hit or miss" kind of thing. I don't even know how it started! I really think it's because of some of the new stuff they've been releasing! Anyways, I picked up this kit at Sephora and i'm really enjoying it! it has all my favorite benefit products but in mini! It's perfect considering i'm going to be traveling to New York soon!

This set contains:
 This set contains: 
 0.1 oz Bella Bamba Blush 
 0.25 oz "That Gal" Brightening face Primer"
 0.08 oz Sun Beam Highlighter
 0.08 oz Cha Cha Tint Cheek Stain
 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift Eye Brightener
 0.08 oz Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
 1 oz It's Potent! Eye Cream
 0.14 oz BADgal Lash Mascara
 0.25 oz The POREfessional
 0.1 Hoola Bronzer

I love this set especially for traveling! It gives you pretty much everything you need besides foundation, concealer, powder, eye shadow, and of course your brushes!



I think this kit is just amazing if you are new to benefit and want to try some samples before buying full sizes. I really think that this is perfect maybe if you have a really good best friend and they're just starting out with makeup get this for them for Christmas, i'm sure they'll love it!



This kit retails for $34 at Sephora, I really hope you check it out it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment