Sunday, November 4, 2012

Maybelline Fall Eye Studio Quad in Cozy Cashmere: Review & Swatch!

Go get this.. Now.. Stop what you are doing and go. This for fall equals perfect. I hope everyone gets a chance to pick this up because it would be awful if you didn't. I think that these colors are perfect for a nice autumn day. And can be perfect for anyone. Don't hesitate not to..



 Can we all just take a moment to say how beautiful this is? It's limited edition so hurry! If you're a girl who likes only matte and no shimmer colors then this isn't for you but if you're like me and are crazy for shimmery colors than you will love this. It comes with a really nice cream color highlight & inner corner a nice shimmery color for the lid, a somewhat matte color for the crease (not completely matte) and a deep color for deepening the look up.



I just love the packaging of this and it even comes with a long duo ended sponge tip applicator. I like to use these to run product along my lower lash line because it's pointed.


The swatches and pigmentation is just amazing (5 out of 5 stars!) I think anyone would be crazy not to like this! That white swatch reminds me of MAC's All that Glitters! Dupe! I just love the Maybelline fall line. Do you?

What's your favorite eye shadow quad?
xox Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment