Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Benefit: How to look the best at everything: My Thoughts!

Today I'm here to talk about on of my favorite things lately. Benefits How to look the best at everything kit, when really it's just a kit if you maybe wanna touch up you're makeup or you want some coverage for the day. I personally love benefit so I was excited to try it out considering there other Boxed kits like this but smaller.




They have 3 shades in this Light, Medium, and dark. The light one is probably most suitable for light-medium skin tones because of the foundation color. Especially if you are a 1 or 2 in the boi-ing concealer this one is perfect.






This kit comes with a .25 oz of The POREfessional, .23 oz Hello Flawless Oxygen wow Foundation in "Cheers to me" Champagne, 2 .05 Boi-ing concealers in 01 and 02, and a .14 oz Hello Flawless Powder in "Me, Vain?" all for $30 which isn't bad but if on a budget can be pricey.




       POREfessional, Hello Flawless Foundation, 01, 02 concealer, and  Hello Flawless Powder.



This kit also comes with instructions on how to get a flawless step by step face. I personally think that this kit is a little to pricey considering these are very few amounts of stuff. It's nice especially when traveling but not something I would use on a day to day use.



What's your favorite foundation, concealer, primer, and powder?
xox Lexie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment