Thursday, November 22, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Raspberry: Review and Swatches!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Today i'm here to review my newest red lipstick with you, Revlon's Raspberry. I think the name for this shade of lipstick is perfect. Revlon lip products are always amazing!


I love the packaging of Revlon lip products as well. I love the quilted packaging. Unlike the lip Butters you can see the color of the lipstick on the top of the lid. On the lip butters it's see through but it's kinda difficult to see because of the color of the container as well.



The look at this lipstick out of the lid looks like it would be a nice bright red color but is actually a nice berry color on the lips. I love how it says Revlon on the side and not on the part where you put your mouth because it doesn't make it fade away so easily.


 The swatch also seems like it's a bright red, but trust me when it's on your lips it's beautiful, especially for the holidays!


                                           
                                         told you it's a nice berry color :)


Overall, I am impressed like I am with all of the Revlon lipsticks, This wore about 4-5 hours on me so a little more than average your normal lipstick. I love Revlon's Lip products they never fail!

What do you think of Revlon's lip products?


No comments:

Post a Comment