Saturday, November 17, 2012

♡My Routine For Perfect Nails!: What to do! ♡

So I just painted my nails again! So i'm going to show you how I get perfect nails and how I paint them!

First start off my moisturizing around your cuticles with a nice moisturizing cream to make sure you don't have any dry skin areas and that your nails will look nice and so will your hands.

Now take your cuticle pusher and begin pushing your cuticles back while they're cream on them it will be easier to push them back, since they will be softer with the cream.


OPI Natural Base Coat










Apply a base coat to your natural nails to add shine and protect your real nails :)
Pure Ice: Outrageous
 Next apply your favorite Solid color all over your nails, I prefer this one because it'a a silvery metallic purple.

OPI Save Me ( Nicki Minaj Collection)
 Once your solid color has dried Apply a nice shimmery topcoat to add design and dimension to your nails



And Voila all done! I hope you enjoy this nail routine! If you do write me a comment down below!

Do you have a nail routine? What products do you use? What do you think of this nail duo yay or nay?

xox Lexie ♡

































No comments:

Post a Comment