Sunday, November 11, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: My Thoughts so far!

I went to Sephora again last night (when am I not there?) and I wanted to try a new foundation the lady gave me a deluxe sample of the Urban Decay Naked skin foundation. When I applied it to my face it gave me medium coverage, I don't like full coverage on me because It can look cakey. I noticed this foundation is a bit runny. I know that they compare this to the YSL Touche eclat foundation but i'm not much of a YSL girl. I like applying this with a brush too. I use my F80 from sigma to apply it, and I use my F86 to blend it in. I personally like this foundation but I think it's made for more dry skin.


Image courtesy of google, because I had a sample size & I don't think you really want to see it. The shade the woman gave me was a 3.0 which I actually think is a bit light for me. But I do really like this foundation.



 I personally give this foundation a 3.5 out of 5. It doesn't wear your basic 8 hour claim but It hasn't broken me out or anything so I still think this is a really nice foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment