Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nail of the Day: L'Oreal Breaking Curfew!

Just because it's fall, and almost winter, doesn't mean i'm going to stop wearing fun colored nail polish. I like having a pop of color on my nails no matter what it is. I picked up this one from L'Oreal lately and I've been loving it!





































                                            I love this color! it's such a beautiful milky pink! it reminds me so much of strawberry milk they had in school! The formulation is great! only 2 coats and I applied a topcoat after so you can see how much of a sheen this gives off! This reminds me so much of OPI's Pink Friday but even better! Definitely going to get some more of these in the future! They're cheap too! about $5- 6 at most drugstores! A favorite of mine now!

What do you think of milky pinks like these?

xo Lexie 















No comments:

Post a Comment