Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip gloss in Naked; Review & Swatch!

I picked up the naked 2 palette a while back (review soon) and unlike some people, when a sample product comes with a purchase I will use it. I won't just be like oh yeah there's that lip gloss over there. I use it. Today I bring you my personal opinions...



What I love mostly about this lipgloss is that this actually plums my lips. A lot of lipglosses I've found out there don't plump my lips they just give extra sheen.




I really love the mint taste I have on my lips after applying. It feels very cool and refreshing. I love the color as well. It's a perfect berry/coral/pink color with tons of shimmer.



On my lips it sheers out just a bit but it really makes my lips feel good. For $19 i don't really know if I would got out and buy this full size but it is a really nice sample product!


Overall this is a really nice lip gloss. I love the feeling on my lips! I really adore this product!

Would you purchase it?

xoxo Lexie :)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment