Wednesday, December 5, 2012

 Maybelline Lipstick in 625; Are Your RED-DY

 I got a new camera! It's the Nikon d7000. This one is just for photo taking so I hope the quality is even better!  



 I love me a nice red lipstick, & from the drugstore makes it even better.For the Holidays I think nothing brightens up your smile then a red lipstick. I usually stay away from Maybelline lipsticks because I don't like the finish on my lips they give me. But this one I think otherwise!




As you can see RED-DY is more of a berry red. It's not one of those Vampy reds that looks like you took a bite out of a jelly filled donuts. The swatch is compared to a mac creme-sheen  nice and hydrating.




When using a heavy hand like I did myself, then you accomplish a more vampy red. But if in a hurry and want to brighten up your complexion, add a quick bit of this and you're good to go!


what do you think or berry/bright reds like this? yay or nay? xox Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment