Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bath & Body Works Candle in French Baguette: Review!

Yes, this is a candle and it smells like bread. My french teacher would always bring in bread after we took benchmarks and it would taste so good! So when Bath & Body Works released a Bread candle.. I went crazy!


I got a miniature one because I didn't really know if I would like it or not.. I was wrong, I don't like it... I LOVE IT!


This candle is just amazing.  It smells like when you go to Paris, walk into a bakery and you just devour everything you see that's made of bread. (If you know what I mean when I say this) It's awesome!



I typically don't like white barn candles but This one is amazing!
Bath & Body works Minature candles are 2 for $5 so stop in and try some sometime!

What do you think of Bath & Body Works Candles?

No comments:

Post a Comment