Monday, December 24, 2012


Monday Questionnaire! December 24th 2012!

Hope you are having a wonderful christmas eve! I'm here spending lots of time with family! What are you doing?














I'm so excited to open presents tomorrow!

1.) Mood:
A little tired, but excited! It's christmas eve and I really am ecstatic for tomorrow morning!

2.) Which is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
Christmas!  I love getting presents, and I really want to go to Christmas Eve service at my church!

3.) Who do you typically spend your favorite holiday with?
My family & my dads side of the family as well!

4.) Current nail polish:
 Funky Fingers "Down to Earth" Review soon!

5.) Holiday shopping-- do you get it done early or leave it until the last minute?
I'm usually an early shopper, I shop usually around the 4th or 5th of December!

6.) Current outfit:
 Footie Pajamas!

7.) Holiday gifts-- do you enjoy giving or receiving gifts more?
Giving, I love seeing the people look on their faces, and I love wrapping gifts!

8.) What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going an visiting family and doing secret Santa!

9.) What is your favorite holiday treat?
Peppermint Bark, Pumpkin Pie, or Chocolate Chip Cookies!

10.) Weekly goals:
Have some christmas videos filmed!

Have an awesome Christmas/ Hannukah or whatever you celebrate! :)
xx, Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment