Friday, December 21, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple: Review + Swatch!

You guys know I'm obsessed with red lipsticks, and Lip Butters. So when I seen a red Lip Butter  I caved.

I thought this lipstick would be a beautiful color for winter and for christmas. I thought it would be a nice deep red color on the outside but I was wrong.


I don't know what the deal is but This is the only lip butter that had collected dirt and foundation residue. This was not a good start for me.

Overall, I'm kinda disappointed. I thought this would be more of a deep red like the packaging. This is the first ever lip product that Revlon has disappointed me of. But I will continue to buy because it's my favorite brand.


What do you think of Revlon Lip Butters?
xx, Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment