Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peppermint Bark! My Favorite!: Website & Finished Product!

Made some yummy peppermint bark for the winter because it really is my favorite holiday treat! I love the peppermint and the dark chocolate two of my favorite things in hot chocolate as well! I think it turned out great and it's absolutely delicious! 


























Doesn't it look great? I think it not only looks yummy but tastes wonderful! If you have ever had peppermint bark you really need too!

Here's the website I used: Just click the purple words :) Peppermint Bark Website

Although, the website says 25 minutes total it took my about an hour total, Just an FYI :)


Youtube has been down for me all day & I can't post a video! I guess that means I'll have to post two tomorrow! :(









No comments:

Post a Comment