Friday, December 7, 2012

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint: Review!

I find myself using this lip balm all the time around the winter. It's nice and moisturizing and very cute. I'll use this out in public & people will think i'm strange. I don't care, it's adorable! Each of these has a unique scent and flavor. I love this one!...


I told you it's adorable! The little egg shaped packaging is so adorable and very ideal for Christmas presents if you want to get every single one of your friends something but not breaking your bank it's perfect! and your friends will love it! These come in 7 flavors I believe aside from the Alice in Wonderland kit which would be 10! 

No swatches because it's just a clear lip-balm...

EOS lip-balms, how do you feel about them? xox Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment