Thursday, December 20, 2012


Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: Review + Swatch!

I love Revlon Lip Butters! they're my obsession. I picked up this one a while ago and Have been dying to review it! Here it is!


First off, Packaging. I love the quilted design on Revlon products. It's adorable and it's the color of the lipstick. The top has a clear lid so you can actually see what the lip butter looks like. This one is a pinky/coraly kind of color.


Even the name is in the color of the Lipstick as well! It's like they really are showing it's true to color!



The swatch is beautiful! & I love how it's a pink with gold shimmers! I really am impressed with the Lip butters and I think that they are so awesome for the price. I am absolutely hooked on these and will be buying them more frequently!


What's your favorite Lip butter?
xx, Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment