Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub: Review!

I was in need of a new scrub since I ran out of my Lush Ocean Sea salt (which I love) but since I haven't had a chance to make it to lush lately I thought I could settle for a drugstore one. It's very important to have a scrub in the winter because of all the dry skin you get and want to make your skin look nice and healthy!

I got this at Walmart and for $6 this was a steal! This is a very heavy exfoliator ( DO NOT USE ON FACE!) I tend to exfoliate my body often because I tend to have lots of build up on my skin. Like from lotions and perfume. So I love having a nice deep clean.

I personally even think this is better than my lush ocean salt!


If you love this go get it! don't waste your money on lush!

What's your favorite body exfoliator?
xx Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment