Monday, December 3, 2012


Monday Questionnaire: December 3rd 2012!



Image Courtesy of Google
Stopped by my local JCP over the weekend, Got some buttons! Not only are they cute but you can win prizes! and the best part is... You don't have to buy something to get buttons! Just go to your local JCP get some buttons then go to this website here, and enter the 7 code number on the back, and check your email! I won a $10 Reward certificate! But hurry once you're a winner and they email it to you, you only have 48 hours to claim it!



1.) Mood: Sad, I missed christmas countdown because I have a really bad cold and my throat hurts, I wanted to videos but it would be IMPOSSIBLE to talk! :(

2.) You call into the radio station to request a holiday song-- which one is it? 
All I want for Christmas is You :) (Mariah Carey)

3.) What is your ideal handbag size? 
Clutch for night on the town, Medium for everyday use :)

4.) Current nail polish:
 OPI Yodel me on my cell! Review tomorrow!

5.) What is the last fragrance you wore? 
Wild Apple Daffodil - Bath & Body Works! Love my citrus!

6.) Current outfit: 
T shirt, Black work out pants, Casual and Comfy today!

7.) Which snow activity do you prefer: building snowmen, making snow angels, or snowball fights?
Snowmen! I don't like getting thrown snow at to cold! and Sitting down in snow :( noo!

8.) What is your favorite restaurant cuisine?
      Mexican or Italian! or American!

9.) Can you whistle with your fingers?
      Definitely not!

10.) Weekly goals: GET A VIDEO UP!



Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
1.) Mood:
2.) You call into the radio station to request a holiday song-- which one is it?
3.) What is your ideal handbag size?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is the last fragrance you wore?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) Which snow activity do you prefer: building snowmen, making snow angels, or snowball fights?
8.) What is your favorite restaurant cuisine?
9.) Can you whistle with your fingers?
10.) Weekly goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment