Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bath & Body Works Candle in Marshmallow Fireside: Review!

Went to go visit my grandma today and She has this candle burning! When I walked in her house it was amazing! I love it so much and I seen it was from Bath  & Body Works so I just snapped a picture :)

"Celebrate the changing season with a warm mixture of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire."

Couldn't describe it any better! it's such a warming house fragrance that really makes you just want to make s'mores. I love them so much and I am obsessing over this candle. I really wish that I could buy every candle in this scent in the world!

Marshmallow Fireside is now my new favorite and I think i'm going to research a Bath & Body works store that has this candle!


Bath & Body Works is my favorite candle Brand, what's yours? Yankee Candle?

xx, Lexie :)








No comments:

Post a Comment