Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Questionnaire! Monday December 10th !

Is it crazy that we are almost at the end of 2012? And halfway through December? I swear this year has gone by so fast! It shocked me to be saying 10th of December! Anyway, let's get on to the questionnaire! :)

I've been obsessing over this candle recently because of the scent! smells like vanilla cake!



1.) Mood: Slacking? I guess that's a mood. I really need to be getting some new beauty videos up!

2.) Does the winter season tend to draw you indoors, or outdoors? Both! I love the snow but i love huddling up around the fireplace drinking hot chocolate :)

3.) Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter, or winter clothes in summer? Summer clothes in winter. You can always bundle up with more but there is a certain extant of what you can take off in public!                                                                                                                                                           

4.) Current nail polish: China Glaze Champagne Kisses :)

5.) What is your idea of a holiday makeup look? Something Edgy but Elegant, but for new years.. Just Edgy :)

6.) Current outfit: Blue Tank & Athletic shorts :)

7.) What is your favorite winter accessory? Scarves! They not only keep you warm but they also look super stylish! (especially Burberry scarfs!)

8.) You have a free day to do anything you want-- what do you do? Mani/Pedi, night on the town, girls night, or girls night out shopping. I really need to hang with my girls soon!

9.) What are your favorite holiday decorations? Christmas Trees :) I have 4 big ones up and 2 minis :)

10.) Weekly goals: VIDEOS, VIDEOS, VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment