Thursday, December 13, 2012

 Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Candle: My Thoughts!

I love my new centerpiece for my coffee table. I don't have all that junk laying on it so it looks beautiful! I used to not like this scent but I figured the candle would be better, & I was right.



If you didn't know (everyone knows!) This is Bath & Body's Limited Holiday Scent. They return every year but are limited time only so grab them quick! I personally am in LOVE with the new designs they put on the candles this year, but last years. ugh I thought look Hideous!


This candle reminds me of Peppermint bark. I even have a recipe on how to make Peppermint Bark. I used to think that this just smelled like a really strong cologne but now I think it smells like wonder!

Overall: IN LOVE! 

What's your favorite Holiday Candle from Bath & Body Works?!
xox Lexie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment