Saturday, December 22, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk: Review + Swatch!

I love Maybelline Color Tattoos, I've had this one for quite some time and i'm excited to show you my thoughts!

The color of this is beautiful, and I love having cranberry eyes and pairing them with a nude lip. That's my go to festive/holiday look. 

The color is a really nice purple/brown/cranberry color. A little lighter than the color of red wine. But it's beautiful!

I've noticed that the color is more of a brown then a cranberry. So it can be used but I was expecting more of a cranberry color. I'm fine with it I just wish that Maybelline would change it to "Brown Punk" :)

I would Say I am impressed but the 24 hours thing is a no. For me with a primer about 12 hours average. With a base maybe 14. But I still love the color tattoos and Will continue to buy them!

What do you think of the Color Tattoos?
xx Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment