Friday, December 14, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched: My Thoughts!


It seems that almost every drugstore brand has moisturizing Lip Balm, Like Maybelline, Revlon, eos, Nivea, Burt's Bees, etc. I like how these are in stick form as well and how you roll them up like a lipstick!


There are six total shades in the collection, two clear balms and four tinted balms. I only picked up the tinted one first to see if i'd like it. But I do love the packaging on all of them!

the Baby Lips are quite sheer. My sister has the tinted one and Somedays I ask what she's wearing and she'll be like Baby Lips in Grape Vine. You definitely won't get the same coverage as a lipstick! They're really moisturizing and are great for a really nice subtle tint of color on the lips! They even smell good too!

What is your favorite moisturizing lip product from the drugstore?
xx, Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment