Saturday, December 8, 2012

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Eggplant: Swatch & My Thoughts!

I'm here to talk about my favorite eyeliner ever! The color is beautiful, the swatch is beautiful and it's just so amazing!



























I've never noticed until now that it sorta looks like granite on kitchen counters, Because it's purple with black specks in it. I think that's so cool! and the color is perfect to suit the name eggplant!






























See how it looks like granite? The color goes beautiful smudged on your lower lash line or your upper lash line. I really think that this goes lovely with smokey eyes or a dramatic eye for the night.  Overall, I love this product so much! it's my go to eyeliner almost every day!

What do you think of purples like this? yay or nay?

xox Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment