Sunday, October 14, 2012

LUSH: Cupcake Face Mask!

I went to Lush a few days ago and I went up to the lady and said "What do you have for oily skin?" She told me cupcake would be great. So I tried it. I LOVE this! If you suffer from oily or spotty skin, like me. definitely consider stopping by a LUSH because the ladies are so nice and friendly even if you don't like a product you can return it. I typically stay to natural, organic face washes/cleansers and this is definitely one of my favorites EVER. ( If you would like to purchase this from lush click here.)




So, I think that this is perfect for a sleepover for teenagers or a "girls night" with the ladies  But if you're looking for a more cheaper option you can try the Mint julep one or the ones that come in  little packets at the drugstore. I personally love lush and their products never disappoint me.


What's your favorite LUSH product?
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment