Friday, October 19, 2012

Mac Powder Blush in Dame: Review & Swatch

Today's Review is on my all time favorite blush from MAC. It's Mac Blush in Dame. Since I ran out recently I went to the store today and picked up a new one. I was specifically going in there to get just the blush but knowing me I had to keep looking around and finding something I wanted my I used my gut feeling and I did't get it. So now onto the review.  MAC powder blushes retail for about $20 which is not bad for a blush because the ones from benefit are $28 but with the Mac one you get about 6 grams of product. 

 As you can see Dame is a really nice baby pink and is perfect for light-medium skin tones.




I personally love MAC blushes and I think that they're worth the money. I love the quality and I think you will too!

1. What's your favorite MAC item?
2. What is your go-to product for MAC?
2. What do you dislike the most from MAC?

No comments:

Post a Comment