Thursday, October 18, 2012

LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar!

Little Mini Lush haul today! I went to my local Lush Yesterday and picked up two of  The Comforter Bath Bubble Bars because They feel amazing on my skin and I was out! I had to because they are just so relaxing to rub on your body. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it. If you Would like to buy one go here. I recommend keeping them in one of the lush tins because leaving them in your shower will make them melt away. Purchase here. For about $4 extra they are worth it and you can use them for the future too!

Be careful when you take them out of the bag. They melt like BUTTER! Which is amazing on your skin but is not amazing to be wasting something for almost $11 each!

The Comforter Bar is amazing! it lasts me about 5-7 baths and it is just wonderful. This is one of my favorite lush products. Lush describes it as "as vibrant fruitiness gives you the feeling of being enveloped in a warm hug and gently consoled by the friendly fruit aroma of a blackcurrant candy. It was created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter would." I totally agree. It smells like berries and is very relaxing.Kinda like getting hugged by a very cozy blanket ( if that even makes sense? ha)



~NEW* I want to get your answers on your favorite things from different places so now every blog post I would like of you could answer these 3-5 questions~ Thanks!

What's your favorite thing from Lush?
What 's your go-to Lush product?
What's your least favorite Lush Product?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I really like this, it looks sooo soft and fluffy, I HAVE to try it. Anyway, I'm from 'wardrobe09.blogspot.com' and I'm trying to advertise our blog. We have just started, so it's not that good, but were working on it. Please tell every1 u know about it and we'll tell about ur blog.
    Thanks,
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete