Friday, October 26, 2012

Nail of The Day: OPI I Have A Herring Problem

Today's Nail of The Day is OPI. As you can see from my past posts OPI is my favorite brand and mainly only buy from them. This is one of the polishes I got around last year, around this time actually so perfect for cold, chilly fall weather. I personally love the blue/grayish look that it gives off and how the polish in the bottle actually looks like what's on your nails. You don't really see that often. I love nail polishes like these, and only 2 coats of this polish did the trick.


OPI retails for about $8.50 per bottle (unless you get a buy 2 get one free deal from Ulta!) and is totally worth it. The release collections frequently so i'm sure you will find a color that you like :)

What's your favorite OPI polish?

xoxo Lexie






No comments:

Post a Comment