Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nail Of The Day: OPI Designer De Better!

Today's Nail of the Day is amazing. I love the rose gold effect on my nails, especially in the fall time. If you're like me and you like OPI nail polish then this one is a staple for you. This polish was in the "The Muppets" collection in 2011. But if you're lucky you can find it online. (Link here.) This polish goes with any outfit I wear, and is just flawless. I personally think that The Muppets collection is one of the best ones they ever came out with mainly for fall, which is why now is the time i'll be bringing them back out again :). I have all the polishes so be sure to look for some future Nail of the days ;)



OPI Polishes retail for Roughly $8.50 but they're totally worth it. You can find OPI at target, Ulta or almost any other drugstore! If you try OPI for the first time leave me a comment down below how you're experience was. Or just leave a comment. I love reading comments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment