Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bath&BodyWorks: "Tis the Season"  Candle

Better than Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin! The "Tis the Season" winter collection candle is by far my favorite candle EVER! I can absolutely smell the warm cider and apples in them and is a wonderful smell. I lit this in my bathroom while I was getting ready this morning and I did not want to leave. It's soo amazing! Delicious smelling like I am at an apple orchard! Ready to buy all of them in stores. They are delicious. So you may be wondering. What's this smell like? ( If you would like to purchase this candle go here.)

I just can't say anything about this because i'm stunned on how I'm just now trying this! This candle says.. "Fill your home with iconic fragrences of the season as golden apples, deep green pine and a touch of ground cinnamon blend to create a timeless and heartwarming scent"

I love it and so will you!



What's your favorite thing from Bath & Body Works?
Let me know in the comments! 
xoxo Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment