Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: Monday Oct 22nd


Went to see House At The End Of the Street this weekend and was VERY impressed! Yay!
1.) Mood:
     Excited! I can't wait to get this week over with so I can go out on Friday night ;)

2.) What was the best part of your weekend?
      Going to see house at the End Of the Street! & Bonding with family.

3.) If you HAD to choose one: drastic hair color change, or drastic haircut?!
     Well since i'm blonde and my hair is about near my Décolletage and has token me FOREVER to grow! I would say hair color. My hair is very odd it gets lighter in the winter and darker in the summer when It should be the opposite. I also think I would look good with brown hair!

4.) Current nail polish:
     Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? By OPI (Post Tomorrow!)

5.) You're carving a pumpkin... what do you carve?
      Scary Face! or something that looks like a Clown! :)

6.) Current outfit:
      Workout Outfit! Nike Running Shoes, Adidas Shorts, and pink Breast Cancer shirt!

7.) Are there any TV shows you are really loving at the moment?
      The new adventures of old Christine! If you love comedy shows you will love this! 

8.) Do you change your makeup routine with the seasons?  How is it different for fall?
      Colder Weather= Smokier Looks!

9.) Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
     Yes I'm dressing up as Dorothy from The Wizard Of OZ.

10.) Weekly goals:
        Finish Literature Paper!!! & Get my stuff organized in my college bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment