Monday, October 29, 2012

 Rimmel Blush in Autumn Catwalk: Review & Swatches!


I went to target this weekend and good girl me only bought one makeup item. This is this Rimmel London Blush in Autumn Catwalk. After I seen Missglamorazzi aka Ingrid on Youtube talk about how much she loves it, I thought I would give it a try. This is one of those pinky blushes so if your more of a coral or berry color blush girl like me, then I would use the darker pink in this. Because of the berry tint to it.



I love the Packaging of this blush because it's the same kind of packaging as their single eye shadows. I think that for the price of this blush is really worth it.



Here I swatched each one individually, then did one big one of all of them. See how the last 2 colors are really nice berry toned. This is one of my new favorite blushes. What I also like is that it's very settle shimmer, so you don't have big chunks of glitter on your cheeks.




Rimmel blushes retail for about $4.50 with 4.5 grams of product so it's like paying $1 per gram which is really not that bad. They can be found at any drugstore or wherever Rimmel is sold. I think that Rimmel and Revlon blushes are some of the best the drugstore has. If you try it email it to me beautybaby134@gmail.com


What's your favorite drugstore blush?

xoxo Lexie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment