Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit 5 Brushes: Review!

So I recently picked up some new brushes from sigma. I already have Essential Kit and I figured it was time to get some new brushes I also ordered the Performance Eyes Kit. I know Sigma has a Synthetic Kabuki 4 brush Kit for $56 but I think the $13 extra for this kit is worth it because you get another brush.  I love sigma brushes because they don't shed and are so soft and easy to use! I really love this kit because it has the synthetic top which makes it so easy to blend cream products in, and get concealer around those "hard to reach" areas.



The Synthetic Kabuki 5 Brush Kit Comes With a F80- Flat Kabuki, F82, Round Kabuki, F84 Angled Kabuki, F86 Tapered Kabuki, and a F88 Flat Angled Kabuki

The F80 Brush Is my 3rd favorite. This Brush says it's best for Applying liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks. I personally just use this to buff on my liquid foundation and then use the F82 to blend it in my skin. This overall is one of the best brushes that Sigma has ever made.


I would say that the F82 brush is my favorite. This brush is what I can use for anything like blending foundation, powder or cream blush, bronzer powder, Anything. I love it so much. It says it's best for blending mineral products onto the skin. But since it's Synthetic it can work for cream too. I really like how this brush is universal so if one of my other brushes was dirty I could use this one.

This F84 Brush is probably my least favorite blush because I can really only use it for 2 things. I like my stuff to be multi-purpose. Powder bronzer, blush or cream bronzer or blush is really all I could use this for. It even says best for Buffing cream blush or bronzer onto the skin. I'm not saying I will never be using it. But I will say that my other Synthetic brushes will probably be used more often. There is nothing bad about this brush but it's just not the one for me.



This F86 is my second favorite brush. I love this because If my buffer brush is dirty I can use this one. Along with powder or cream highlighters because with he pointed tip it's easy to get small places onto my face such as down my nose my cheekbones and my cupids bow. This says it's best for applying cream and liquid foundations on the harder to reach contours of the face. I also like using this one for blending. Blending is a very important step when it comes to makeup so if my other brush the F82 is dirty I can use this one.


This is kind of an in-the-middle brush. It's not my favorite but it's not my least. This kind of like a typical foundation brush but this one is angled. I personally think that this brush is just one of those spare or travel type brushes. I will use this probably just for blending out bronzer or blush but it says best for blending foundation onto the skin in the hard to reach areas of the face. 


What's your favorite brush from sigma or brush in general? 
Let me know! Lexie xoxo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment