Tuesday, October 23, 2012


Benefit Boxed Powder Blush in Bella Bamba: Review & Swatch!

I went a little bit crazy, ( A LOT crazy!) at Sephora this weekend and picked up stuff that I didn't need but wanted to try out so much! This is one of those items. Benefit Bella Bamba. I wanted a new blush that could be seasonal for all different types of weather. This is perfect for me because I can build it up or sheer it out with a light hand. I wanted to make sure I was getting a really nice blush for $28 even though you can return it once you return it goes on display because you've already used it.



I love the design on this blush just as much as the blush itself. Whenever you hold it up and move it around it creates like a 3D affect which is so cool and unique. I've never seen anything like it before!


As for the blush it's a really nice coral/pink with little golden shimmers in it. It even comes with a little brush for you to use. I personally hate these kinds of brushes but for someone with no brushes it is perfect!


I love this blush, I can see why everyone was raving about it before it's just that amazing!

Benefit boxed powders come with 8 grams of product for $28 which I think is good because it's almost the amount of a foundation! But I tend to run out of foundation before blush, this blush is a good deal and is amazing!

Let me know if you try it out?

1. What's your favorite high end makeup brand?
2. Whats your favorite blush?
3. What's your most expensive beauty product?

xoxo Lexie!

No comments:

Post a Comment