Sunday, October 28, 2012

Benefit Coralista Ultra Plush Lip Gloss: Review & Swatch!

Today I'm here to talk about my recent purchase from benefit was an Ultra Plush lip gloss. I mainly went to go get a new foundation because I was out which I did get (review soon!) But when i asked her what this was laying on the counter she asked if I wanted her to put it on me and BAM! instant love! These glosses go with there 6 most popular boxed powders. The sales lady in the stores put it  on me and instantly I knew, it was the one for me. I personally am a gloss girl rather then lipstick. So i knew that glosses was what I went to go get.






This lip gloss comes with a squeezy tube. I'm not that huge of it because I mostly like a wand or brush applicator but if it gets messy I can always just wipe clean the top then it will be like new again!





As you can see the lip gloss makes it look like it's going to be a really bright red to go with the light coral blush but in reality, The gloss goes on sheer but it still gives a nice flush of color. I personally love the blush as well. It's one of my all type favorites I like to wear into the spring.





As you can see the lip gloss is a bit more red then the blush but when on the lips it just like a my lips but better color. Nothing against benefit i'm just saying that the way they have the bottle it makes it seem like it's going to be an extremely dark gloss.






On my lips the Coralista looks beautiful. I think on my lips it's a nice coral, peachy, pink. It gives off an nice sheen. I think that the gloss is worth the hype. The benefit Plush glosses retail for about $16 and are available wherever benefit it sold like Sephora and Ulta!



What's your favorite lip gloss? Do you like wand, tube, or brush applicators?

xoxo Lexie







No comments:

Post a Comment