Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Camera & Bath and Body Works Haul!

Hey Guys! I got a new camera! It's the Canon Powershot SX130 IS I'm really excited because now I can take my own pictures! So now i'm gonna show you the goodies I got from Bath and Body Works!



                         

I got a Perfume ,Lotion, Hand Sanitizer, and a candle! (I was burning it at the time but Review soon!_ all in the scent Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin! It's definitely my new favorite fall scent. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing these and stocking up so I have some until next fall as well!



 Left to Right: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Pink Chiffon, Dancing Waters, and Caribbean Escape.




Perfume and Lotion



I absolutely recommend you guys go out and try this scent you will NOT be disappointed. If you do go out and try it please tell me down below! I would love to read your thoughts! xoxo Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment