Saturday, September 8, 2012


Burning Candles: My new Obsession <3

I love fall time. All the sweet smells and the trends it's my absolute favorite time of year! My favorite by far is the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin one which I got at Bath & Body Works. It's absolutely amazing and smells out of this world! The way they describe it on the candle is literally "Fall" in a candle like it really is made for fall. I don't like to purchase full price candles which is why I always wait for the 2 for $20 candles. It's so much more cheaper. So now onto the pictures!





As you can see I love this because I burn this thing like 24/7 haha.




They describe it as "A fall harvest favorite inspired by delicious treats found at the farmer's market- pumking pie, vanilla cream, and spice. Ahh.. absolutely AMAZING!



I suggest you realy go out and try this candle out but when there is a 2 for $20 because a regular candle this size is $20 alone!


Will you "burn" it? :)
xoxo Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment