Saturday, September 29, 2012

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow Review & Swatch:

Today i'm here to talk to you about the Make Up Forever cream eye shadow in shade 13 cream beige. This is a beautiful cream eye shadow and when I say cream I mean Cream! these are soo creamy! I love this shade. It somewhat reminds me of Benefits cream shadow in R.S.V.P. I really love their cream shadows, if you're looking for something similar from the drugstore I would try The Maybelline color tattoos review here. This is such a pretty shimmery color that is so beautiful all over the lid. I really hope you got test it out... you won't regret it!


As you can see if you own any color tattoos they have the exact same packaging and they're stunning.



This is such a beautiful color. I think for the $23 it really is worth it and i definitely am going to be picking up more shades!

What's your favorite thing from Make Up For Ever?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment