Monday, September 24, 2012


Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Sticks: Review & Swatches!

It seems as every time Revlon comes out with a new product I always wait a little while to get it. For now on I am definitely not. Every Revlon product that I've ever tried has NEVER disappointed me. So today's review is on there Smoky Shadow Sticks. Now I know their are ones from Covergirl and Almay but These are 1,000,000 better! They claim to be: crease-proof, long lasting, and smudgeproof. Which they really, truly are!


Torch
As you can see Torch has a rounded tip for a nice all over the lid color, And a pointed one for the crease. I personally chose this one because it looked the most wearable for me. I'm really glad I picked this up because it's AMAZING! Now, do they really keep up with their claims?








YES! I absolutely love these. They retail for about $8 and they are stunning If you go into the store seriously pick it up! What's your favorite brand from the drugstore? and What's your favorite thing from revlon? leave a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment