Saturday, September 22, 2012

Burning Candles: My Obsession!

Fall is here! I'm beyond excited. All the sweet smells and the cozy weather I love curling up in a soft blanket reading a book, and burning my Bath & Body Works candles. I have another candle I've been raving about recently to my friends and they seem to love it too! It's the White Barn Spice candle.It smells divine. The scent describes as "Spice and everything nice! Add some fall fragrance to your home with our welcoming blend of red cinnamon and zesty orange peel with a dollop of sweet vanilla cream."
I really only buy candles when they're 2 for $20 because it's like buying one candle and getting another one free. I absolutely love the 3 wick candles. I have so many candles from Bath & Body Works I don't even think I have one dead set favorite! (Seriously buy this!) If you love fall you'll love this :)

What's your Favorite Candle?
Let me know It might get a review soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment