Friday, September 28, 2012

My Favorite Highlighter: Benefit Highbeam Review & Swatch!

Today I'm going to be reviewing my all time favorite highlighter ever! This is Benefit Highbeam. Part of there Highbeam, Cha Cha Tint, Posie Tint and Benetint stains for cheeks and lips. High beam is a really nice light pink that gives you a really nice glow onto your skin. I personally think it's for all skin types. I use this to highlight the high points on my face such as my cheekbones, cupids bow, forehead, and my brow bone.  I love this because a little goes a very long way. It retails for $26  for .45 oz so about half of your average foundation. It can be found at any Sephora or ULTA.  Since I picked up a new one lately i figured I'd discuss this with you.



I really love this highlighter. I think it personally makes your skin really glowy, Since I have oily skin i use a light hand. But if you have dry, dull skin use whatever makes you feel confident! I love benefit products. They never disappoint me. 


I love how it's a baby iridescent pinkish tone to it. It's unlike any highlighter i've ever seen. I really think that it's worth the $26 to me. I'll never need any other highlighter!

What's your favorite Benefit Product?
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment