Saturday, August 18, 2012


(Series) Hair Review: Garnier Fructis Style Styling Gel


Hey guys so today's review is on the Garnier Fructis Style Gel. For my thoughts and opinions keep on reading!



Garnier U-BB-1667 Fructis Style Pure Clean Styling Gel by Garnier for Unisex - 6.8 oz Gel (Google Affiliate Ad)


 I really like this gel! I use it because I have a perm and It creates a really nice strong hold. It makes your hair feel so smooth and shiny. Especially if you use a serum with it. It created the most nice  beach waves and for an even crunchier look you can apply a nice amount of hairspray. I really like using it on the days it's rainy and gloomy outside because it won't make your hair frizz up like other products do. Seriously this is amazing check it out!

xoxo Lexie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment